As we all know, this whole Nebraska, Wisconsin rivalry has been a bit one sided, and damn it, it makes me furious. So I have compiled a list of the Top Ten things I hate about Wisconsin.
After you read the list, let me know what you hate about Wisconsin.
- You stole Barry Alvarez, if you had not have done that, you wouldn’t be in the position you are today.
- Your mascot looks stupid, He’s a giant sweater wearing badger, not scary or intimidating at all. He looks like he’s been kickin it with Mr Rogers, and has been Netflix and chillin in his neighborhood.
- The 2012 Big Ten Championship game, we obviously gave you guys a safe lead to make you feel inferior, and we start off the second half with a shot heard around the world courtesy of Mr Kenny Bell and y’all act like it wasn’t a clean block. That block was cleaner than a Barry Bonds steroid test, I swear to god.
- You sent us Shawn Eichorst, to ruin Husker Nation and to bring down a notch. Not cool guys, not cool at all.
- Copying our uniforms…. Look I know we look damn good in the scarlet and cream, but that doesn’t give you guys the right to steal our style.
- Your cheese really isn’t that good, I hate cheese, it clogs me up worse than my wife’s hair clogging the bathroom drain that never get’s cleaned out.
- Your stadium is called Camp Randall? That doesn’t even make sense, you can’t park an RV in it or pitch a tent, so the jokes on you.
- You run the ball better than we currently do and that just straight up grinds my gears.
- Your state has a cow chip throwing competition every year, how sick can y’all be, flinging poo around in a contest. Gross.
- Did I mention y’all stole Barry Alvarez?
Husker Fans, what do you hate the most about Wisconsin.